Thursday, October 9, 2008

Redundancy

My doctor said try to relax and avoid stress.

This made me laugh. Does he really think that if I could do this I wouldn't be doing it already? I think I am doing well just to keep getting out of bed.

So here I am at home, looking out the window, writing a blog - guilt free that I'm not at work. I have been made redundant. I haven't enjoyed the experience and I don't really recommend it.

I have been playing with my cat, surfing the net, eating chocolate, visiting the hospital and crying in places. I had a job interview, but they decided they didn't want me. I guess I am not in a good space to be promoting myself right now anyway.

But I think I might visit my cousin. I might do some sewing. I'll watch a video and read a book. I'll go for a drive and look at the scenery. I'll do some housework.

But I'm still going to continue avoiding the ironing for as long as possible.

No comments: