Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Irony


I am in financial and emotional limbo but find myself enjoying the lack of direction at least some of the time. I haven't had days off to myself like this for ages.

I have always been a highly dedicated employee who has required very little reward, but I no longer give a flying rats arse about organizational loyalty or your mission statement.

I have always loved and worked at dedication to a purpose larger than just myself, but now I find myself having been abandoned by almost every significant connection in my life.

Because of my education and personal resourcefulness I try to be self-determining, but I am forced it seems to embrace fatalism in response to my life's circumstances.

Frankly I can too easily get along without a man in my life, but I really wish that someone special would come along so that I can love him... again.

For the sake of social dignity, I am trying to see the karmic learnings and silver opportunies in the dark clouds of my current adversity. But locked away deep in the hidden chambers of my broken heart, I am trying so hard, not to just give into believing that I must be a really incompetent and worthless person.

No comments: